Monday, January 23, 2006

Don't Be Envious of Others

Welcome to the Central Baptist Church Blog. I hope you've had a blessed day!

Today I had the chance to lunch with our Youth Minister, Lynn Schuyler. Lynn is super guy, and with all that he does for our young people you might say he is a "Super Man". haha

Lynn and his wife, Jenny, have two beautiful daughters...Katie and Megan. They are expecting a third child in a few months.

Speaking of having kids, there was an announcement in the newspaper the other day about identical twin boys that were born. I think the couple was Christian because the first-born son was named Hosea. I think the father is a fireman...the second son was named HoseB! haha Ok...so it's not such a good joke.

If you're ever up...or down...our way, I hope you stop in and see us at Central Baptist. Meet Bro. Lynn. I know you'll like him as much as we all do.

God Bless You

P.S. Click on the title of this post to hear Sunday night's message from Pastor Waterloo. He preaches about the Danger of Becomming Envious...and it's a doozie!